Sunday, October 14, 2007

So color me stunned

Last night I told the guy I liked that I like him. This is a first for me. I've never laid my feelings open like that. On YM. I shudder just thinking about it. But then again, it was going to happen anyways. It's just weird for me because I haven't been in and out of relationships in such a short span of time. It usually takes, literally, years. I've never been so spontaneous or vulnerable or not-in-control. Something's changing. This is going to be interesting.

5 comments:

  1. my response to that? YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem, forget about that nerdy/cute guy with the umbrella. hello lover! melai, bring pictures come november okay? and prepare to spill. i want all the details. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gusto mo transcript sang ym conversations namon? haha. yuck, this is so not me! imma stop. wait, what happened? may developments on your side? gonna go check your blog!

    ReplyDelete